To the PDMLer’s attending GFM this June.

Logo is just about set up. One last tweak and inspection by one of our
Sr Units.<g>

Do you prefer a hat that has a sloped or contoured  front like the link below,
or

http://www.barryskopitsales.com/LineNames.htm?CD=7172&ID=66442

A more solid, stand up front like the link below.(my preference)

http://www.reignwear.ca/LineNames.htm?CD=7180&ID=66514

These are just sample to show type, not actual style.

I’m looking at 3 dozen to make, and I can mix and match I’m sure.

Any preferred colour. I was thinking a light grey. Logo will have black, red
and GFM blue.

I have a ball park<g>cost per hat, so its doable as far as i'm concerned at
this end. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me off list.

Dave
Brooks

David J Brooks
Equine, Pets, Bands, Rural Landscape Photography in York Region
www.caughtinmotion.com
Pentax istD, PZ-1, Nikon D1 D2H