Mark Stringer wrote:
ACDSee Pro - Any comments for Pentax DSLR usage?

I have ACDSee 7, hard drive failed and have used my limit on licenses. I'm sure they would give me another but I haven't tried. I'm still looking for the "all in one" like Adobe Lightroom "enhanced" with more Photoshop features.

CS freaks me out.  I'm just not ready to invest the time.

ACDSee Pro may be an interlude or I may just stay with v 7 (8bit only) and Raw Shooter.

Thanks!

Mark Stringer

It's decent as an image organizer, but it's very basic as an editor (As ACDSee 7 is as well). I played with it, but found it too pricey as an interim solution until Lightroom ships a Windows version (My mac is underpowered for Lightroom use).

-Adam