On 16/3/06, John Francis, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Many of the new generation of cellphones, PDAs, etc. around
>the Pacific rim run Linux.  That's where Palm are going -
>Palm OS is dead (although the APIs live on as Linux libraries).

That's really really weird. I wish I'd known that! Damn. But wait -
astonishingly: if the Palm OS is dead, then my phone/pda shouldn't be
working! It should be a useless lump in my pocket! But lo - like
Lazarus, it has risen from the dead and lives!! Yeah brother!! My phone
is alive!!

It's so alive that in 2004 I bought 2 of the things because it's just
what I needed.

:-)

Cheers,
  Cotty