If you wrote a review of the lens you might be able to remember some of the
highlights of the review. Reconstructing might not be a very scientific
method, but could give some hints.

If it's a lot of trouble doing it, then forget it. It's not that important
to me. I'm asking mainly out of general curiosity.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)