-----Original Message-----

From:  Adam Maas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: OT Film
Date:  Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:38 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

Saturation. 100F is much lower saturation than 50. Velvia 100 (not F) is fairly close to 50, but a fair number of people don't like it as much.

-Adam

Aaron Reynolds wrote:

While I sympathize with people who've had their favorite films discontinued, I
have to wonder what Velvia 50 has to offer that Velvia 100F does not.  If
anything, the 100F has a finer grain than the 50, and is close if not identical
in almost every way, except it renders skin tones better.

-Aaron