Except for the fact that scanning the neg and editing typically gives FAR better results than scanning a print. Prints typically result in somewhat poor images without much work.

But I print digitally too. A nice matte fibre print is much less hassle that way (cheaper too). No 1hr washes.

-Adam

graywolf wrote:
No, no, if you shoot B&W you make a great darkroom print then scan that for web images. If you are going to scan the negative and make digital prints you lose the benefits of the analog process and might as well start with a digital image in the first place.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"