To: "PDML" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 7:58 PM
Subject: Well here it is.PDML Logo

Well this is something i think is decent enough for a nice logo for a hat.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v408/divad_b/?action=view&current=Logofinalcopy.jpg

I hope i didi a better job at this than my band shots.
But hey, if the collective hates me over this, my cats love me.:-)

Any way, for those that are concerned, please look and if its crap let me know, and i'll pass on the choir to someone else.

As far as Frank and GW i'll see what i can do for your your hat requests

Equine Photography in York Region