Here's a quote from Ken's filter section.  In fact, it is the
first paragraph:

"The selection of the proper filter is actually far more important than any choice of lens or camera."

To be fair, much of what is on his site is interesting.  My take is that
KennyBoy cannot be bothered to write an essay in one or two settings.
The site feels like each paragraph on any page was written two months
later than its preceeding paragraphs, and without reading the precedent,
and authored by someone a little hyperactive.

Hell, he might be a nice guy.  I do like some of his photos.

-Lon