I agree with Frank.  A few previous posts referenced "trite
technique".  I think that can freeze us (group pressure being
applied) from experimenting further.

For example, I used to think that pictures taken deliberately
"unsquare" (ie camera tilted noticably off plumb square) were
trite.  I still think most are.  But I've seen people use the
technique effectively, even though the hit rate might go down.

If you like the effect, Boris, keep experimenting.  Once in a while
you'll snag a really nifty one.  Please yourself.  I've tried this
kind of photo before and I think this beats anything I've done...
but then I ain't no danged good.

-Lo