On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 01:42:51PM -0600, Bob Sullivan wrote:
> So I took a picture in RAW and now need to process it.
> I've got PSP 9.0 and PS Elements 3.0.
> I thought I could use one of these, but have problems.
> Anybody using either product with Pentax RAW.
> Regards,  Bob S.

Elements works just fine with Pentax RAW files.
If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest upgrading
to the latest version of Adobe Camera Raw first.
That could be your problem - if you've got a DS (or
even a DL) the version of ACR shipped in the box with
early versions of Elements 3.0 isn't good enough.