From: Gonz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 3:53 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: lens help

I thought someone had posted instructions on cleaning/repairing pentax lenses here, but I could not find it. I bought a cheap 50mm 2.0 lens off eekbay and I cannot get the middle element out. The front two were easy enough, and the back two came out together in one assembly, but the middle element is puzzling. Does anyone here know how to remove it? I dont want to take everything off the back, but it seems that there is no option to remove it via the front.

rg