>Tim wrote:
> Can't explain why. But I like this one.
>The conversion looks good to me.
Thanks Tim

>Rick wrote:
>I like it, too, but don't care for the complete loss
>of detail on the right side.
Interesting that you mention it Rick, in the process I end up with 6
versions, and cut it down to two final versions, one showing more
detail in the right side; this one looked "punchier" to me, but that's
probably because I was comparing one against the other. Thanks for the
comment

> Boris wrote
> Fernando, have you tried to flip this image around its vertical axis?

Good call !!! I tried it and it looks cool, like some sort of
spaceship structure or something like that

>It
> could prove interesting... Though recently I noticed that I have a
> tendency to compose from upper left to lower right... Probably it should
> mean that I am rather pessimistic person...

naaahh, that psychology stuff is pure hype, ask Tom Cruise; Based on
your posts I can tell you are a positive kind of guy

> Anyway - this very interesting natural geometric abstract. I rather like it.
>
> Boris

Thanks