-----Original Message-----

From:  "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  RE: More on *ist D vs DS
Date:  Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:52 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

Hi,

I don't know what Custom Image Sizes is, so I couldn't miss it;

Who needs TIFF when you've got RAW ~and ~ Photoshop;

Hyper-Program is cool, but it's not worth $600+ which was the best price of a D vs the price for which I got the DS ;

Program Lines/Picture modes - no need for that since I use Av 99% of the time - those are just bells and whistles, IMO;

don't know about the diff in the metering range, can you explain? the DS has plenty of white balance options - and when shooting RAW they're really not that important anyway;

Don't use flash but for silly snaps of my cat;

Don't know what a PC Synch flash terminal is;

I'm the only one using my camera, don't need more user memories,
does the DS or DS2 have user memories?

Continuous Auto Focus .... nah, don't miss that, never used it.

So, what did you decide to get, and why?

Shel