Thanks to all those who commented on the shots. The feedback is appreciated.

Yes, Ass Hill is at the same location as the earlier Lonely Ass photo.

Tom C.

From: Tim Øsleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: RE: GESO - Late to Work
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:26:39 +0100

All four shots are beautiful. The Lonesome Pine and Ass Hill are more than
beautiful, they make me "feel".

The Ass Hill is from the same spot as the lonely horse you presented
earlier, isn't it?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)