I just got a A50/1.7 (i know, in a thread a while ago i said i will not get more fifties...). I don´t know if the problem is in the lens or the LX, but when i mount the lens to the bayonet the lens aperture doesn´t stay wide-open, but closes down to the selected aperture ?? The problem disappears after i use the DOF -preview lever once. I can hear a "click" when i use the DOF -lever and after that everything works perfectly.

Strange thing is that the lens works perfectly on other bodies (KX and *istD), and other lenses work perfectly on the LX. The only combo that creates this phenomenon is LX+A50 ?

It´s not a big problem, but it would still be nice if they worked as they should... Any ideas ?

Another thing. Does someone want new leather for an LX? I have an extra set of Aki-Asahi´s cowhide leather set in Navy Blue Lizard colour. Aki sent me two sets (one kit for practising). It´s free for anyone who wants it.

Kind regards,
Niko