> Who would you hang out with, and why?

I'd hate to limit it to just one.  I've met several of the CA
PDML members on a photo trip to Muir Woods - a great way to see
how others view the same scene.  I'd be only too happy to join
any of those folks again.   There are two or three other locals
I'd like to meet, too, but trying to arrange another field trip
always seems to run into problems.

I've met a couple of other PDML members when I've been off my home
turf, and have found it to be an enjoyable experience.   I hope to
meet one or two more shortly on my trip back to the UK.

If I'm travelling, the first thing I do is see if there are any of
the PDML members who live near where I'm going to be.   Sometimes
we manage to meet - sometimes (like my last trip to Oregon) we don't.

--
John Francis  .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  (650) 429-4427
MyWay.com       444 Castro St.  Suite 101,    Mt. View,   CA  94041

Hello.  My name is Darth Vader.  I am your Father.  Prepare to die.