i have use a vivitar 285hv with a quantum 1+ battery pack and a
strobeframe  camera tilt  braket on a pz1p. always worked great for me.

Hi!
Which flash would be the best for wedding/outdoor (fill flash) photography
(on Z-1p)? Probably sounds silly, but I have no idea. :( For now possible
variants are:
1) Pentax AF500 (reviews are saying that I'd better have a truck with AA
batteries at the hand)
2) Sigma EF 500 ST/Super (looks a bit ugly, but if it works well...)
3) Sunpak PZ5000AF
4) Metz? expensive ones :(
Price is important too: $250 is the maximum (ok, if AF500 is _really_
good... then a bit more).

Bounce/swivel head is fine, as I understand (haven't possibility to use
one for a longer time)
Rear curtain sync, contrast-control, manual mode, stroboscopic, etc, etc,
which of these features are must-have, and which are just
bells-and-whistles?

Thanks in advance,
 Atvars Who Has No Idea About Flashes :)