Hi Paul... I can vouch for ArcSoft Panorama Maker. It's very simple, gives good results, and relatively inexpensive. US$40, you can download it right away, and it's available for Mac and Windows. There's a demo that you can try out first.

<http://www.arcsoft.com>

I've done several hi-res 16x20 images (printed by mpix.com) and they've looked great. Only complaint is that the software limits you to 16 total frames in the panorama (I think, I don't have the software handy right now).

I was interested in "free" and tried PTStitcher, which I cannot recommend unless "free" is your only option and you don't mind investing some serious time in learning to drive it.

Tim

Paul Stenquist wrote:
Can someone recommend an easy to use, inexpensive panorama stitcher for Mac.
Thanks in advance,
Paul