Hi Gang ...

Selling this for a friend - a cosmetically perfect K28/3.5, which, as
you all know, is one of the nicest 28mm lenses Pentax ever made.
Generic front and rear caps included. This one could be considered
almost new except it has a little dust inside. $75.00 with a
satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy with it, send it back for
a full refund less shipping charges. What could be simpler?  If you're
interested, drop me a note off line and we can work out the details.
--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]