On Mar 26, 2006, at 9:06 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

But I don't process other people's work, only my own. That is much more rewarding than operating a lab. I tried doing custom BW printing at one time many years ago. I got plenty of business in a hurry, but soon learned that I didn't enjoy printing photos that others had taken.

Remind me to tell you about the time I had to retouch the photographs of the dog wearing a tiara.

The owner had spilled beer on the framed print, let it dry, then tried to pull the photo out, peeling the emulsion off.

I spent almost two hours looking at that dog.

-Aaron