----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Shell"
Subject: Re: Bailing out.

On Mar 26, 2006, at 10:26 AM, William Robb wrote:

Bullshit Bob.
For some people, I suspect for many artists, the process is the art.
If this wasn't the case, we'd all be basketweavers.

So? You're saying the digital process can't be art? That's highly prejudiced nonsense.

No, I am not saying that. Don't presume to imply a meaning to something that I didn't say, and then assign those words to me. I am saying that the final work is not the be all and end all. For some people, myself included, the picture (or whatever, it could be a clay pot for all I care) at the end is little more than a byproduct of the process.

William Robb