Nice,
Good composition. Good "feel" to the shot

Dave

Quoting "Ralf R. Radermacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Been trying to decide what to upload next while I was listening to some
old Dire Straits album and browsing through a series of pictures taken a
few weeks ago on a leisurely stroll through frosty Belgium. :-)

http://www.photosight.ru/photo.php?photoid=1344831

Someone has asked, so for the benefit of those unfamiliar with the
workings of photosight.ru, the index page with all my photos stored
there is available through...

http://fotoralf.photosight.ru

As always, comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Enjoy your sunday night, or whatever remains of it.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

Equine Photography in York Region