Mark Roberts wrote:
Cotty wrote:

On 27/3/06, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:

The acronym I was taught for POTS in electronics school

That must be the exact same electronics school that I didn't go to! ;-))

You didn't miss much. The girls were ugly and the parties were
boring...
:-0

You obviously didn't go to the same electronics school I went to.

At mine, the girls were good looking (but very few) and the parties were outrageous. Of course, it helped that the University down the street was 60% girls, which made Pub Nights and parties a lot more entertaining.

-Adam