Get a video camera <grin>.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

Boris Liberman wrote:
Hi!

Ladies and Gentlemen, perhaps it is time we spent some time talking about photography and photographs rather than processes, work flows and what not.

Recently my attention was brought to a fact that most of my photographs are very static... They seem to be some kind of documentation of the process/moment/event/scene or just a frozen moment in time, static and disconnected from previous and next moments...

I wonder what kind of advise I would get from my fellow PDMLers if I were to ask you - how could I make my photography slightly more dynamic...

Thanks.

Boris