Hi Glen,

Sorry I missed your question.

Resolutions are not extremely high. A Shrek frame was 1830x1102, give
or take a few pixels. Just about 2 megapixels...

Sometimes we'd render at a higher res (say, twice on each side) when
there were big aliasing problems or something. But that wasn't the
rule.

--
Juan Buhler
Water Molotov: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com