Dave Wrenn wrote:
Hi to all,

I've recently acquired an FA 43mm which appears to be mint in every
respect, except one.

There is noticeable backwards/forwards play in the aperture ring - i.e, not
in the usual circular movement needed to change aperture, but noticeable
play when holding the ring between thumb and forefinger, and rocking it up
and down.

'Scuse me...radially or axially, with respect to the axis of the lens?
"Rocking" confused me, so I had to ask...

Can anyone with an FA 43mm tell me if this is normal? - seems a bit odd to
me as the rest of the lens is so well built.

Thanks

Dave

keith whaley