Okay, pretending to miss the point just 'cause that's
the mood I'm in:

> Shoot small furry animals with large caliber weapons?

I would expect that launching them with a trebuchet would
be less traumatic to the critter ... oh, wait, landing is
still gonna hurt.  Never mind; carry on with the firearms.
(Just try to get the charge right so that the animal doesn't
explode on its way out of the barrel, ok?  Messy for the
bystanders.)

> Have more that 5 rolls of completely exposed but undeveloped film?

Oky, _that_ should be many of us, if you catch us on the
right day (i.e. between an event and a trip to the lab),
eh?  (Though currently I've run out of money again, but not
yet run out of film, so I'm shooting film and sticking it
in the freezer.)

                                        -- Glenn, wearing
                                           size 12 high heels