Thanks for the clarification Ken.  I looked at that image 4 times
before commenting.  It is compelling in many ways.

It took me a while to see it as dew on the dragonfly.
The dew makes it unique, but adds some visual distraction.
I wish the dew was a bit more 'fine grained' (smaller drops?).

But this is truely a rare shot - so I can't ask for more.
Congrats Ken, your stuff makes me envious.

Regards,  Bob S.