Roman wrote:

http://roman.blakout.net/?blog=20060331154927

The second I saw this disturbing PINK house I knew I gotto do something about it. I'm not a demolition expert, although I aim and shoot and practice street shooting allot...

The actual reason was testing for lense performance at f/8.0 that is optimal according to this SMC 28-90mm lense.

One,

First of all, I dont think you finished your message!

Second, the pink is ghastly, but if you have to have pink, it's well chosen. The dark dusky pink on top, the lighter pink below, all features outlined in purest white. Well done. Still ghastly!

Says me, with a slate blue house with white trim! I think the color enhances the deep green of the fir trees beside the house. The colors are complementary, from a descriptive standpoint...

Anyhow, I think the lens did well!

keith