I had another look at the remake I submitted yesterday.

And, now I am embarrassed by my lack of judgement. It is not total crap, but
it sure is very muddy looking.
Ok, it is crappy. I did ruin it. Just consider it a sketch that left office
by accident.

When doing the sandwich my mind was in single track mode. I was obsessed by
getting the puzzle bits together, so I kind of forgot to look at general
"picture".

Besides being muddy, it also had a big dust spot. I saw that, but simply
forgot to do something about it. Not an unforgivable sin, but I'm not proud
of that either.

The worst thing is that I can't claim to have been drinking and
photoshopping.

Go on, laugh and make jokes on my expense, but if you do, you also have to
give me a warm "we all do mistakes" hug.
(I really don't expect any of those hugs, I know you are evil people and
will do whatever you can to rub it in ;-))

When you are done, I will have another go at the motif, waiting for the
right moment, trying to get it right "in camera" (if the bird is still
there).

Tim, the Muddy Norwegian.