No problem and by the way, if control is what you want, computer
controlled flash and manual flash are still there AFAIK.

For me PTTL is important because I just can't how to do these things
myself (like good fill-in, calculate power and so on) so I need (and
i'm very happy) that an automatic system can do this for me.

But if I co do it myself, why complain about something you won't use?
Just don't use it, that's all. And no I don't think Pentax will not
support plain TTL with such a body as the "D2". But well, Pentax knows
how to shoot itself in the feet so, why not?

Thibouille
*ist-D,Z1,SFXn,SuperA,KX,MX, P30t and KR-10x ...