On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:21:34 +0100, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Forbes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: The anals of an embarrased photographer, part 127 (Was PESO: Remake - Aristocrat in red)

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:28:38 +0100, Perry Pellechia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Boy, the crap we have to put up with this list is starting to pile up.
 If its not the potty mouth Brits, it the stuck up Canadians.  I wish
we can put you all on a space ship and send you to Uranus.

For once I wish we could stop all these assinine puns. or not 8-)

Not a hope. The fundamental problem is that the PDML has a bottomless pit of terrible puns. There is no end to it. It's a pain in the ane. But so what? It's cool to be cul. I con-fesse I rather like flogging these things to death. Burrowing into the arsenal to see what's there.

And how appropriate for a list dedicated to a maker of proctoscopes.

Anyway, time for supper, and a nice bare, sorry, rare rump.

John

John, here's hoping everything comes out okay.

Thank you, Kenneth, you're a gentleman.

I seem to recall a thread a year or two ago about mountains named after breasts - Grand Teton, Pap of Glencoe, Grandes Mamelles - that sort of thing. But are there any named after bottoms? If not, there should be (IMPO of course), though perhaps there is a logical problem with calling a top after a bottom.

John