On Apr 5, 2006, at 6:18 AM, William Robb wrote:

Why is it up to the person who is web browsing to make sure the website is compliant with their software? I find it somewhat more than annoying to be told that I have to download, install and learn a special web browser just to visit a website.

Well said.

Making web pages work consistently in all browsers drives me nuts, but it is my responsibility to make them work for everyone. I'd better add "within reason" to that... I test as far as IE5, and even that causes more compromises than I'm really comfortable with.

- Dave