Fra: Tim Øsleby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 6. april 2006 00:37
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: My first action shots/cold batteries

You are full of surprises Jens ;-)
I wonder how many posts you have sent the list telling us that the D is
useless for action photos? And now, what do you do?
You post an action shot ;-D
You are a strange character. Coming from me, that is a compliment. I like
strange characters.

Anyone taking bets on when Jens will post a pictures using P TTL flash? My
bet is ten dollars on within 6 months ;-)

Nice shot BTW, Jens. Shooting football is hard.
It is hard to predict the next move in the game. At least when the game is
bad, in a good game you will find a rhythm.

Note to myself: I need a set of fresh batteries.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)