I entirely agree.  Aside from the inconvenience of have to do a soft
reset every once in a while, it is a very handy device.  I sync it to
my desktop, my laptop, and my secretary's desktop, so she can add all
new numbers and addresses in to system for me.

I did my grafitti, and am glad to know it can be added on.

Dan M