if it's the model I have, it is quite expensive--- not sure, maybe $200 or so new.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/08/01 02:16PM >>>
I have listed a Pentax Right-Angle Finder on EBay at
http://cgi.ca.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1262479504

This item fits any Pentax SLR camera from the last 20 years (back as far as the MX at
least).  I don't know about before that.  It has 1X and 2X magnification and is in
very good, not mint, condition.  The paint is not perfect in a couple of spots.

It really saves your back if you are photographing something low down, like flowers or
really short people, because you are looking down not horizontally through the regular
viewfinder.  To install, you slide the rubber eyepiece off your camera and slide the
right angle finder on.

Any questions, please EMail me direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks, Jim Commins, Ottawa, Canada.