Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Yes, I know Tiger is at 10.4.6. I never switched due to initial warnings about firewire drive problems.

BTW:
I never had any problems with firewire drives, regardless of which of the dozen or so I plugged in after going to 10.4. Either I don't have any of the ones affected or whatever. And that was includes before Tiger went to the public as I had a testing contract at Apple for 10.4 for several months before it shipped.

Godfrey

It was restricted to a few chipsets, mostly FW800/USB2.0 chipsets.

I had no issues with my drives, and I went to Tiger shortly after release.

-Adam