Hi gang,

so i'm still sitting in my office with 2 lens in front of me:
A645-35/3.5
A645-200/4

Got these two today from KEH.
After long waiting... order, shipping costs, payments, customs and taxes - my new toys are here.

Again, i would like to say some good words about KEHs rating system.
Both lens are "bargain" grade:
A200/4 comes without caps, glass is perfect, only some small wear on lens mount and aperture ring. Everything else - focus ring, builtin hood, filter thread is like new.

A35/3.5 is similar - most used piece is front lens cap. Glass is perfect, some wear here and there, and just small dent on filter ring, that does not prevent filter from screwing in.

So, i'll try these as soon as i get home from work :)

Gasha