Mike Wilson wrote:

> http://photoshopnews.com/2006/04/04/bert-monroys-monster-painting/
>

> Shel

I'm impressed with the amount of time and effort spent but if you'd seen this
as a photograph, I think you would not have been very complimentary.  No
people, nothing to really focus on.

Looking like a background frame from a computer game, it seems to be the
rendering version of Topsy.

Precisely. For such an effort, wasn't there a more worthwhile subject somewhere?

Is that a real El platform, or one he invented? Whatever, I've stood on enough
El platforms that look like this. I didn't consider them worth a photograph,
let alone 2000 hours.

Joe

P.S. In Chicago, the elevated train is called the El.