Yes it is an inkjet. It is a 4 color 18x24 printer. Not great graphics by todays standards, but they used to be the darling of tee-shirt printers. It was replaced by the 4000 which in turn has been replace by the 4800. I would say it is still great for posters, but not for photos. Ink carts are still available but probably will have to be mail ordered.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this printer? My daughter discovered one stashed away where she works. She's hoping to get it going again. I assume it's an inkjet. Paul