[Original Message]
From: graywolf

Well, I for one never did much like the one size fits all world.

All that notwithstanding, it's about
time we've moved closer to "universal"
computing, where the brand that you choose doesn't determine the work that you can do or the fun that you can have. It's the 21st century ... time to enter it fully and embrace the possibilities and potentials that exist.