Not for me, but for a friend who sent me this appeal:

I'm taking a technical writing course in which we have to write
documentation for a piece of software. The software we're using is
Silkypix, which, if you don't know it, is a program that converts RAW
files to jpegs or tifs. And you can do all kinds of adjusting before
you produce the final jpeg or tif.

None of the people in my group know anything about photography. What
are some typical things you'd want to do if you had a RAW file and you
wanted to make sure everything was okay before you saved it in the
other format? We know the things the program can do, but we don't know
what a photographer would actually want to do.

I don't shoot RAW much. But I figured that the fine folks of the PDML would be able to help.

-Aaron