I like this quite a lot. But perhaps it resonates more with Americans than others. It's fascinating to see that this kind of gut-level Americana plays in Europe. The only thing I would ask is a bit tighter crop on the right and some burning in off the highlights there. Nice shot. I enjoyed it.
Paul
On Apr 6, 2006, at 8:53 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:

I don't know Markus.
There is lot to like in this image. There are some beautiful details in the wooden wall, someI l interesting signs, and a real beauty of a car, and so on. But still, it does not move me much. What did you actually photograph, the
front of the car, the picturesque wall, days of the past, or what?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Maurer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6. april 2006 21:05
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: PESO:Route 66 car and shop in Switzerland

Hi Pentaxians
on my way home on the first bright sunday here I crossed this Route 66
shop
and used the wonderful Pentax A 24mm again on the SFXn and Fuji Superia
100
film :

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4304222&size=lg

I'm still experimenting for "the crappy lens competition" but this lens
would definitly not fit that category :-)

greetings
Markus