On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 19:54:07 +0100, Aaron Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Apr 7, 2006, at 2:38 PM, John Forbes wrote:

The question was: Do you REALLY never make an error with exposure?

If the answer is yes, then go on shootig JPEG. If, on the other hand, you are human, you might be better off with RAW. :-)

In 22 games last season I did not change the exposure dial and I did not make an error in exposure. Why is it hard to accept that the stadium is lit for TV and that the exposures never change?

Aaron, if you're happy, that's all that matters.

John