Paul Jones writes:

> Some will remember my shots i posted last week and my aim to post some
> shots each week, I shot more film this week, but only got a few decent shots
> and one i'm saving for the PUG :)

 You just reminded me.  I was intending to put my "runner-up" shot for this
month's PUG on my website.  I am thinking about doing this regularly as I
always seem to have trouble deciding between a couple of shots.  Go to:

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/temp/candle.html

 The ultimate reason I didn't submit it is because it was taken using my RB67.
I have a Pentax version but it was not as good as this (the symmetry was off).

 Let me know what you think of the display format I've used.  It's a sneak-look
at how I'll be formatting the photos on my new website, if I ever get it finished.
The film text was generated in Photoshop.  I've done several different film
types so far, for both 35mm and 6x7, using the real thing as a reference (and
yes, this shot did use E100SW but I made up the frame numbers).

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield