I have to buy a card every 2 months on my cel-phone. However the monthly cost of using the prepaid is still about 25% of what I was paying for a regular cel-phone account. Of course if I used the virtually unlimited minutes I got with the regular phone it would have been far cheaper than the prepaid.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"