I could be a Curlew (Storspov in Norwegian).
But there is a smaller very similar relative, with the Latin name Numenius
phaeopus (Småspov). They where hunting crabs, and I don't believe Curlew
hunts crabs. So it could also be that one. Size of the bird also indicates
Småspov.
I'm no expert, both species are observed here.

I have other shots of the same bird, more specie oriented shots ...

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)