The square version is an improvement over the original.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Øsleby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: This beach is not big enough for both of us

Based on your and Jack's input I did another crop. I played safe and used
the rules of third. If you are interested, it is at a thumb below the
picture. The remaining problem is that the second bird doesn't stand out of
the ground. Not much to do about that I guess.

BTW. My trigger finger is ok. Today I'll give it some real exercise and
bring along my image tank ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Waller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10. april 2006 16:41
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net

Tim, it doesn't look over sharpened to me.

Compositionally, the location of the lower bird causes the bird to get
lost
in the ground clutter.
The upper bird is a good capture especially back lit as it is. But I'd
loose
some of the background water above the bird.
The cocked shore line is a minor distraction to me.

2GB huh, you must have a tired finger!

Kenneth Waller