On 4/10/06, Unca Mikey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Good advice all, thanks.  I've started scoping
> out some possibilities to get a backup *ist.  I
> had already planned on getting a FA 20-35mm
> fairly soon, so it looks like a MasterCardĀ kind
> of month!

For a while now I've been considering buying an MZ-S or PZ-1 to
complement the *ist.  The main reason for this is that I have quite a
few M series primes and would like a body that will allow me to use
them while maintaining the full functionality of modern auto focus
lenses.  However, the more I use the *ist the more I like it.  The
meter is absolutely amazing when it comes to exposing slide film, auto
focus is fast, and with the grip it's very comfortable (and still very
light).  I'm now considering selling off my manual focus gear and
taking that big step into the modern world - auto focus primes!

This is most likely Bill's fault.

--
Scott Loveless
Luddite