I recall a book I borrowed from the library about shooting pets that
had a few pages about a photographer that specialized in aquarium shots.
As I recall, he hand held a macro lens with rubber hood, the hood edges
touching the aquarium glass.  Flash was directed from above, on a cord
attatched to the camera.  For very small subjects, plexiglass or other
clear sheets were used to "cage" the subjects.  And the guy cleaned the
aquarium glass first.  He missed shots from focus, as well.

You may be able to buy a dioptre that takes your macro to life size
from Phoenix or Cosina - I have the Phoenix version of your lens and it
came with a nice 2-element dioptre.

Hope that helps.  -Lon

Thibouille wrote:
I have a couple aquariums (I should say aquirii, I know) here with
fishes & 2 little frogs (ask my wife why :).
I tried to take a couple pictures of these but it seems really difficult.
My tripod could help but usually those things were not waiting for me
so, not the tripod isn't that useful.

Tried to snap a couple with my SMCP-FA 100 3.5 Macro and with my
SMCP-FA 50 1.4 with stacked macro filters (how do one name those
things, I don't remember) but I came up with mostly boring out of
focus pics.

Any advices?

Thibouille
*ist-D,Z1,SFXn,SuperA,KX,MX, P30t and KR-10x ...